Rugby Union Camp
– – Full-funding available for all SU Camps in NSW for anyone in drought-affected, drought and intense drought areas, see: edis.dpi.nsw.gov.au. Apply and register online! Read more at: sunsw.org.au/kids-to-camp. – –
SU Rugby Union Camp is an exciting, fun filled four days where each camper can develop their individual and unit skills under the guidance of experienced First Grade and Representative players and coaches. Each day, whether you are new to the game or an experienced player, there will be plenty to learn about the "game they play in heaven" and what the Bible says about the most important game of all. Included in the cost; 3 excellent meals a day, morning & afternoon tea, supper, dormitory style accommodation, equipment, quality coaching, fun activities and games
Start Date: 26 Jun 2021 12:00 PM
End Date: 29 Jun 2021 2:00 PM
Location: Calrossy Anglican School
Tamworth, NSW 2340
Age Group: Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
1. COVID19 Safe Plan
- Reduced number of participants, both campers and volunteers.
- All participants will be screened upon arrival at camp, including temperature checks. Anyone who has been unwell, or in a hotspot will be excluded.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- Strict plans in place should cold/ flu symptons be present, as per NSW schools. Parents will be notified of these plans ahead of camp.
- Sleeping and dining arrangements are adjusted to maintain appropriate social distancing between participants.
- Each Camp will have a dedicated COVID wardens overseeing cleaning and hygiene.
- No visitors will be allowed to enter camp sites.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contract tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 14 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund
Can I be in a room or tent with my friends?
Can I invite my friends?
Can you take care of my child’s special medical requirements?
Do you cater for children with special dietary requirements?
How are medical incidents dealt with on camp?
How do I get to camp?
How many leaders are on each camp?
Is financial assistance available?
Other discounts available.
To apply, just fill in a registration form for any SU Camp – on the second page, under 'Have you made, or do you wish to make, an application for financial support?,' select 'Yes' from the dropdown menu, fill in the 'Kids to Camp' application form and finish completing your registration form, and someone will be in touch with you shortly!