Scripture Union is a movement of volunteers who have a similar passion for sharing Jesus with children, young people and their families. If you share this passion, and can agree to work under the Aims, Beliefs and Working Principles we hold to, we encourage you join a SU ministry.
Click here for a description of the types of things our volunteers do.
All volunteers are required to complete a VOLUNTEER APPLICATION. (This includes returning team members in 2019/2020 whilst we upgrade our information systems.) Please note:
- If you know the name of the SU Camp, SUFM, SUmmerlife, ISCF or SUPA Club then select this on the form otherwise leave it blank.
- If you have been directed to this page by a customised email then many of your details will have been pre-filled for you to review and update.
- When you volunteer you will automatically be signed up to receive SU NEWS. You can change your subscriptions at any time but whilst a volunteer you will always receive emails related to this.
Your application … needs to include all the information asked for in this form, especially names of referees and, if 18 or older, Working With Children check details. We will advise you of the outcome of your application once we have undertaken the necessary screening.
In preparation … have your the following information ready:
- NSW (or other State) Working with Children Check details
- Child Protection/Safe Ministry Training details
- Names and details of Referees.
There are five pages to this form and will take you around 20 minutes to complete. If you have any problems with the form contact the SU Office.