Girls Ag Camp
Girls' Ag Camp is back!
You don't want to miss an amazing week, so pack your bags as we head to Eurimbla in the Central West for Girls' Ag 2022
We'll camp in tents, work on farms and dig into the Bible together to learn more about our incredible God. Come and sit round a campfire, make new friends, ask questions and enjoy plenty of fun and games. See you there!
Up to 100% discount available for those in need! Apply and register online. Read more at: sunsw.org.au/kids-to-cam
Start Date: 01 Oct 2022 3:30 PM
End Date: 08 Oct 2022 10:30 AM
Location: Eurimbla Hall
Eurimbla, NSW 2867
Age Group: Girls, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
0422 348 696
Alice started out as a camper on Girls' Ag in 2004 and has been involved ever since. Girls' Ag Camp provides many opportunities to develop discipleship relationships and to encourage young women to become faithful followers of Jesus and Alice is excited to lead a team who share her desire to invest in the lives of the campers each year.
1. Is financial assistance available?
2. COVID19 Safe Plan
- All participants are encouraged to complete a Rapid Antigen Test, either at home or upon arrival. Anyone who is a close or household contact will be not be able to attend camp.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- If a participant develops any COVID-19 like symptoms while on camp, participants will be isolated and asked to complete a Rapid Antigen Test. If positive, Parents/Carers will be contacted to collect their children.
- Masks will be recommended during inside activities, with the exception of eating times.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contact tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 7 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund