Job Opportunity – Missions Administrator
Maternity Leave Position
30.4 Hours per week (4 days)
12 Month contract, with a possible extension
An exciting opportunity exists to join the enthusiastic team at Scripture Union NSW – we are looking for a motivated and passionate Missions Administrator!
Scripture Union Family Missions (SUFM), also known as ‘Beach Missions’, mobilise over 1500 volunteers each summer to share the Good News of Jesus Christ in holiday parks and local communities across NSW.
At Scripture Union NSW, a small staff team works with SU Mission Directors to recruit, motivate, train, equip and support a large number of volunteers.
The Missions Administrator will be organised, with strong administration skills as they provide vital administrative support to the SU Missions Ministry.
Staff and volunteers work under Scripture Union’s Aims, Beliefs and Working Principles.
The suitable applicant will:
- Be a committed Christian with a heart to serve God’s kingdom in an interdenominational setting in accordance with Scripture Union’s Aims, Beliefs and Working Principles.
- Have a demonstrated ability to work in Christian ministry.
- Provide a high level of administrative and organisational skills and experience.
- Have experience with various online technology platforms and tools such as email automation, Salesforce, WWCC approvals etc.
- Have experience and knowledge of events coordination and management.
- Be an excellent communicator both verbally and in written form.
- Have excellent computer skills including demonstrated ability in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
Download the Position Description here.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter addressing the criteria listed above, including details of your church involvement, to Merrin Telfer at [email protected]
Apply by 15 October 2019.