CHAT-A-BOX Topic Series.
CHAT-A-BOX is a fun and relaxed way for teenagers to get together and discover what the Bible says about 40 relevant topics.
Each CHAT-A-BOX card has conversation starters to get the group talking, some key Bible passages on the topic, and discussion questions to help the group think about what they have learnt.
CHAT-A-BOX is a great way to begin discovering what God has to say about things that matter, and how knowing what God thinks about these things can change our lives and help us grow closer to him!
CHAT-A-BOX is made for lunchtime groups, youth groups or any other small group setting.
- 40 individual double-sided cards covering a wide variety of topics including; money, friends, choice, the Bible, angels, the future, power and identity
- Also available on YouVersion
Also available on YouVersion or search for this resource on the YouVersion app or using the links below.
- CHAT-A-BOX Pt 1. Connecting with God
- CHAT-A-BOX Pt 2. Being Human
- CHAT-A-BOX Pt 3. Relationships
- CHAT-A-BOX Pt 4. Living For God
- CHAT-A-BOX Pt 5. Everyday Life
- CHAT-A-BOX Pt 6. The Power and Love of God
- CHAT-A-BOX Pt 7. Heaven and Earth
CHAT-A-BOX was developed in partnership with former ISCF Director Wendy Kettlewell (pictured). Here’s what Wendy had to say:
“I wrote these question sheets to facilitate interactions with students from any background. My aim was to start conversation by sharing information on a neutral topic. The purpose of the Bible questions are to draw out any knowledge students might have and create curiosity so that they can discuss what the Bible says.”
CHAT-A-BOX is available for free to all registered SU NSW ministries, and at an affordable price to others.