Windamere Watersports Camp
We invite you to join us for this brand new Water sports Camp on the beautiful Windamere Dam, 22km’s from Mudgee. If you are into Water sports, you are sure to have a have a brilliant time tubing, swimming, canoeing and paddle boarding.
We will be sleeping under canvas, however the camp site has flushing toilets, hot showers and plenty of amazing camp food so it is much more like glamping than camping.
So come along, and make plenty of new friends as we also get involved in fun camp activities, wide games, adventure & sitting around the campfire sharing stories where you will also discover new things about Jesus as we look at God’s word each day
– – Full-funding available for all SU Camps in NSW for anyone in need. Apply and register online! Read more at: sunsw.org.au/kids-to-camp. – –
Start Date: 10 Dec 2021 5:00 PM
End Date: 12 Dec 2021 4:00 PM
Location: Windamere Under Canvas
Cudgegong, NSW 2850
Age Group: Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
Glenn Coombs, Ministry Activator for Scripture Union Australia, has been involved with the ministry of Scripture Union NSW since 1986. Glenn is passionate about seeing young people discover God’s plan for their lives in a fun and friendly environment like SU camps.
0) Is financial assistance available?
1) COVID19 Safe Plan
- Reduced number of participants, both campers and volunteers.
- All participants will be screened upon arrival at camp, including temperature checks. Anyone who has been unwell, or in a hotspot will be excluded.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- Strict plans in place should cold/ flu symptons be present, as per NSW schools. Parents will be notified of these plans ahead of camp.
- Sleeping and dining arrangements are adjusted to maintain appropriate social distancing between participants.
- Each Camp will have a dedicated COVID wardens overseeing cleaning and hygiene.
- No visitors will be allowed to enter camp sites.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contract tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 14 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund