SURGE @ Ridgecrest
– – Full-funding available for all SU Camps in NSW for anyone in drought-affected, drought and intense drought areas, see: edis.dpi.nsw.gov.au. Apply and register online! Read more at: sunsw.org.au/kids-to-camp. – –
A long weekend escape full of team building challenges, games and fun with a message of HOPE!
Start Date: 25 Sep 2020 5:30 PM
End Date: 28 Sep 2020 2:00 PM
621 The Circle Road
Mumbil, NSW 2820
Age Group: Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
1. COVID19 Safe Plan
- Reduced number of participants, both campers and volunteers.
- All participants will be screened upon arrival at camp, including temperature checks. Anyone who has been unwell, or in a hotspot will be excluded.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- Strict plans in place should cold/ flu symptons be present, as per NSW schools. Parents will be notified of these plans ahead of camp.
- Sleeping and dining arrangements are adjusted to maintain appropraite social distancing between participants.
- Each Camp will have a dedicated COVID wardens overseeing cleaning and hygiene.
- No visitors will be allowed to enter camp sites.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contract tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 14 days of camp.
Can I be in a room or tent with my friends?
Can I book my child onto a Camp if they are not in one of the advertised school years for camp?
Can I invite my friends?
Can you take care of my child’s special medical requirements?
Do you cater for children with special dietary requirements?
How are medical incidents dealt with on camp?
How do I get to camp?
How many leaders are on each camp?
I don’t wish to register over the internet. How can I register my child for camp?
Is financial assistance available?
Other discounts available.
To apply, just fill in a registration form for any SU Camp – on the second page, under 'Have you made, or do you wish to make, an application for financial support?,' select 'Yes' from the dropdown menu, fill in the 'Kids to Camp' application form and finish completing your registration form, and someone will be in touch with you shortly!