SU Songwriters Retreat
Get Inspired, enjoy music and learn from a team of leaders who are passionate about music & Jesus. SU Songwriter's Retreat is a four day camp in the beautiful, secluded Blue Mountains, providing a wonderful space to get inspired and develop your skills in songwriting and music. SUSR is run by a team of music industry professionals, teachers, tutors, and songwriting hobbyists who love writing and performing music, but also sharing stories about God, who created music and created us! At SUSR, we will help you develop your strengths in songwriting with various activities and electives, including studio time, tutoring, group projects, and more.
– – Full-funding available for all SU Camps in NSW for anyone in drought-affected, drought and intense drought areas. Apply and register online! Read more at: sunsw.org.au/kids-to-camp. – –
Start Date: 05 Jul 2021 10:00 AM
End Date: 08 Jul 2021 2:00 PM
Location: Kilhilla Retreat
Lawson, NSW 2873
Age Group: Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
1. COVID19 Safe Plan
- Reduced number of participants, both campers and volunteers.
- All participants will be screened upon arrival at camp, including temperature checks. Anyone who has been unwell, or in a hotspot will be excluded.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- Strict plans in place should cold/ flu symptons be present, as per NSW schools. Parents will be notified of these plans ahead of camp.
- Sleeping and dining arrangements are adjusted to maintain appropriate social distancing between participants.
- Each Camp will have a dedicated COVID wardens overseeing cleaning and hygiene.
- No visitors will be allowed to enter camp sites.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contract tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 14 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund