Senior Ag Camp – Male Registrations
This is a relaxed camp for 18-22 year olds with plenty of time to chat around a campfire as well as great opportunities to study God's Word and think deeply about its impact on our daily lives. We'll get to know local farmers and each other, try out new skills and have fun hanging out together.
Arrive for dinner at 7pm on Thursday night to kick camp off with a bang.
We're excited about this camp and hope we'll see you there!
– – Full-funding available for all SU Camps in NSW for anyone in drought-affected, drought and intense drought areas, see: edis.dpi.nsw.gov.au. Apply and register online! Read more at: sunsw.org.au/kids-to-camp. – –
Start Date: 15 Apr 2021 7:00 PM
End Date: 18 Apr 2021 2:00 PM
Location: Eurimbla Hall
Eurimbla, NSW 2867
Age Group: Ages 18-22
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
Hugh Logan & Luke Hoadley
phone: Luke 0488 683 109 or Hugh 0422 348 697
email: [email protected]
Hugh and Luke first met as leaders on Boys' Ag Camp in 2012. Over the years they have continued to serve together, learning and taking on more responsibility each year. They are passionate about following Jesus and encouraging other young people to see who He is and follow Him too. Together they want to support and encourage young men and women so they mature into faithful followers of Jesus.
1. COVID19 Safe Plan
- Reduced number of participants, both campers and volunteers.
- All participants will be screened upon arrival at camp, including temperature checks. Anyone who has been unwell, or in a hotspot will be excluded.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- Strict plans in place should cold/ flu symptons be present, as per NSW schools. Parents will be notified of these plans ahead of camp.
- Sleeping and dining arrangements are adjusted to maintain appropriate social distancing between participants.
- Each Camp will have a dedicated COVID wardens overseeing cleaning and hygiene.
- No visitors will be allowed to enter camp sites.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contract tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 14 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund