Ride Like A Girl Camp
Ride Like A Girl Camp is for girls who love riding and want to improve their relationship with these beautiful animals. Four days of riding activities enable girls to broaden their horse handling and riding skills, and to strengthen the training relationship with their horses. We are looking forward to welcoming you and your horse. (However, for those who do not have their own horse a small number of horses could be provided by arrangement.)
Set on a beautiful property, girls will have the opportunity to spend time out together and in nature considering their relationship with the greatest trainer of all – the God of the Bible.
Trail rides, horse sporting activities, dressage and jumping will all be part of the fun.
A limited number of camp places, so get in early if you want to come!
– – Full-funding available for all SU Camps in NSW for anyone in drought-affected and recovering areas, Apply and register online! Read more at: sunsw.org.au/kids-to-camp. –
Start Date: 07 Jul 2021 11:00 AM
End Date: 10 Jul 2021 2:00 PM
near Tamworth, NSW 2340
Age Group: Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
Rebecca Eastment and Julia Anderson
Email : [email protected]
1. COVID19 Safe Plan
- Reduced number of participants, both campers and volunteers.
- All participants will be screened upon arrival at camp, including temperature checks. Anyone who has been unwell, or in a hotspot will be excluded.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- Strict plans in place should cold/ flu symptons be present, as per NSW schools. Parents will be notified of these plans ahead of camp.
- Sleeping and dining arrangements are adjusted to maintain appropriate social distancing between participants.
- Each Camp will have a dedicated COVID wardens overseeing cleaning and hygiene.
- No visitors will be allowed to enter camp sites.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contract tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 14 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund