Pins & Needles Camp – Junior High School
This year Pins & Needles Camp will be held over two weekends. The first weekend in August is for girls in upper primary school, years 5 & 6, and the second in September is for girls in years junior high school, years 7 & 8.
Register here for Girls in Junior High School (Years 7 – 8) or head to sunsw.org.au/upper-primary-pins-needles-camp/ to register for those in years 5 & 6.
Each girl will complete a machine made project while on camp, as well as useful sewing hints. All of this will take place with female leaders who care about young girls learning to sew, learning about the love of God and reading his Word the Bible. other activities include walks, pit fire, spike ball, board games and more.
The accommodation is in a hall where the girls will sleep in sleeping bags and be fed delicious food.
– – Full-funding available for all SU Camps in NSW for anyone in drought-affected and drought recovery areas. Apply and register online! Read more at: sunsw.org.au/kids-to-camp. – –
Start Date: 10 Sep 2021 5:00 PM
End Date: 12 Sep 2021 2:00 PM
Location: Burrabaroo Girl Guide Camp
250 Porcupine Ln
Tintinhull, NSW 2352
Age Group: Year 7, Year 8
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
mobile : 0428 421 206
email : [email protected]
mobile: 0432 942 713
1. COVID19 Safe Plan
- Reduced number of participants, both campers and volunteers.
- All participants will be screened upon arrival at camp, including temperature checks. Anyone who has been unwell, or in a hotspot will be excluded.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- Strict plans in place should cold/ flu symptons be present, as per NSW schools. Parents will be notified of these plans ahead of camp.
- Sleeping and dining arrangements are adjusted to maintain appropriate social distancing between participants.
- Each Camp will have a dedicated COVID wardens overseeing cleaning and hygiene.
- No visitors will be allowed to enter camp sites.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contract tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 14 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund