Outback Adventure Camp
Dates for 2022 TO BE CONFIRMED
Outdoor Adventure! Fun and Friends!
A back to basics adventure camp where you will challenge yourself and grow. It's packed full of activities, challenges, and most importantly life skills.
Experience the Aussie bush life!
– – Full-funding available for all SU Camps in NSW for anyone in drought-affected, drought and intense drought areas. Apply and register online! Read more at: sunsw.org.au/kids-to-camp. – –
Start Date: 01 Jan 2022 2:00 PM
End Date: 02 Jan 2022 11:00 AM
Location: Pindari Adventure Camp
2000 Emmaville Road
ASHFORD, NSW 2361
Age Group: Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
Please email the Camp Directors - [email protected]
Phone: 1300 050 228
Alfie Berliner – Manager
With more than 8 years of experience in camp ministry, Alfie has a broad range of skills and experiences that he uses to run and manage outdoor adventure education at Pindari Adventures. After serving in the South African army, he became a qualified auto-electrician and ran his own businesses before being called by God to give it all up to run camps. He has a heart for young people and seeing lives changed.
Matt Low – Events Coordinator
A born and bred Aussie, Matt loves the beach, the bush, and camping. He has had been involved in leading and directing camps since 2010 and loves working with kids and youth. Outside of camps, he leads at his local youth group and enjoys running youth events.
0) Is financial assistance available?
1) COVID19 Safe Plan
- Reduced number of participants, both campers and volunteers.
- All participants will be screened upon arrival at camp, including temperature checks. Anyone who has been unwell, or in a hotspot will be excluded.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- Strict plans in place should cold/ flu symptons be present, as per NSW schools. Parents will be notified of these plans ahead of camp.
- Sleeping and dining arrangements are adjusted to maintain appropriate social distancing between participants.
- Each Camp will have a dedicated COVID wardens overseeing cleaning and hygiene.
- No visitors will be allowed to enter camp sites.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contract tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 14 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund