Leadership Conference – Tamworth
Our LC21 theme is “LACK NO THING”. Speaker Hughie McCowen will help us explore the book of James which teaches that God’s people “lack nothing” (James 1:4)
LC21 will deliver training and leadership skills for established and emerging student leaders in years 9-12. It’s a fun and affirming time to get creative, and be challenged in how you lead in your school, church, community and beyond!
LC21 has a daily program 9am-8pm. Travelling students have the option of four nights at The Bunkhouse Tamworth at an additional cost of $120, which includes breakfast. Daily transport will be provided. Fee help is available.
We welcome Christian students of any background.
We welcome expressions of interest from young adults who have left school but are keen to grow as leaders. Email [email protected]
Up to 100% discount available for those in need! Apply and register online. Read more at: sunsw.org.au/kids-to-camp
Start Date: 28 Jun 2021 9:00 AM
End Date: 02 Jul 2021 8:00 PM
Location: Tamworth Baptist Church
Cnr Hillvue & Duri Rds
Tamworth, NSW 2340
Age Group: Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12, Young Adults by Negotiation
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
Dave Tankard | 0401 571 978
1) COVID19 Safe Plan
- Reduced number of participants, both campers and volunteers.
- All participants will be screened upon arrival at camp, including temperature checks. Anyone who has been unwell, or in a hotspot will be excluded.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- Strict plans in place should cold/ flu symptons be present, as per NSW schools. Parents will be notified of these plans ahead of camp.
- Sleeping and dining arrangements are adjusted to maintain appropriate social distancing between participants.
- Each Camp will have a dedicated COVID wardens overseeing cleaning and hygiene.
- No visitors will be allowed to enter camp sites.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contract tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 14 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund