Leadership Conference – Springwood
– – Full-funding available for all SU Camps in NSW for anyone in drought-affected, drought and intense drought areas, see: edis.dpi.nsw.gov.au. Apply and register online! Read more at: sunsw.org.au/kids-to-camp. – –
Leadership Conference is back for 2021!
Come and stay with us in the tranquil Blue Mountains where we will explore the Book of James! In a world beset by FOMO, come and see why Jesus’ own brother can stay that despite “trials of various kinds” if we persevere in our faith we will LACK NO THING.
Leadership Conference is an epic, five-day conference operated by Scripture Union NSW. It’s programmed to deliver a range of leadership training skills for established as well as emerging high school student leaders in grades 9-12. It’s a time for student leaders to get creative or be challenged in how they can lead in the their local school, church or community.
Leadership Conference nourishes, encourages and equips student leaders further in their leadership training journey that not only develops their existing skills but also endeavours to activate new possibilities and ideas on how to lead in the name of Jesus!
It's a big week of fun, fellowship, and full-on training in theology, evangelism, discipleship and leadership coaching!!
Leadership Conference is Christian in identity and is inter-denominational. We welcome students from across all cultural and church backgrounds.
Start Date: 28 Jun 2021 10:30 AM
End Date: 02 Jul 2021 2:00 PM
Location: Youthworks Outdoor - Blue Gum Lodge
6 Fels Avenue
Springwood, NSW 2777
Age Group: Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
Rohan Smith l 0411 494 144
1. COVID19 Safe Plan
- Reduced number of participants, both campers and volunteers.
- All participants will be screened upon arrival at camp, including temperature checks. Anyone who has been unwell, or in a hotspot will be excluded.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- Strict plans in place should cold/ flu symptons be present, as per NSW schools. Parents will be notified of these plans ahead of camp.
- Sleeping and dining arrangements are adjusted to maintain appropriate social distancing between participants.
- Each Camp will have a dedicated COVID wardens overseeing cleaning and hygiene.
- No visitors will be allowed to enter camp sites.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contract tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 14 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund