Hunter Girls Ag Camp
Hunter Girls Ag Camp is a fun-filled holiday camp on a dairy/beef property at Lostock NSW. There will plenty of organised activities. During the day you will spend time on the working farm (e.g. milking cows, feeding calves, fencing paddocks) and exploring the surrounding country-side. The campsite is beside a beautiful river with the opportunity for swimming and hiking, and canoeing at the nearby Lostock Dam. Nights will be spent around the campfire, perhaps learning how to cook your own dinner with a camp-oven! There will also be planned Bible studies and activities for you to grow as a Christian and/or opportunity for you to look into the claims of Jesus if you haven’t decided to follow him yet.
Start Date: 29 Sep 2021 12:00 PM
End Date: 03 Oct 2021 12:00 PM
Location: Lostock Scout Hall,
2345 Paterson River Road
Lostock, NSW 2311
Age Group: Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
Directors - James White & Jasmine Ruigrok
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0400 482 088
0) Is financial assistance available?
1) COVID19 Safe Plan
- Reduced number of participants, both campers and volunteers.
- All participants will be screened upon arrival at camp, including temperature checks. Anyone who has been unwell, or in a hotspot will be excluded.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- Strict plans in place should cold/ flu symptons be present, as per NSW schools. Parents will be notified of these plans ahead of camp.
- Sleeping and dining arrangements are adjusted to maintain appropriate social distancing between participants.
- Each Camp will have a dedicated COVID wardens overseeing cleaning and hygiene.
- No visitors will be allowed to enter camp sites.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contract tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 14 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund