Glenbawn Fishing Camp
You are invited to attend this brand new weekend freshwater fishing camp for boys and girls in years 7-12 on the beautiful Lake Glenbawn, roughly half an hour from Muswellbrook.
Learn how to fish from the boats of experienced leaders, camp out in tents under the stars, enjoy good food around a fire sharing yarns and testimonies, and get to know Jesus!
You can bring your own fishing gear, but if you don’t have any, don’t worry! There will be plenty to share.
Invite your friends to this fantastic opportunity to catch fish, make new friends, and have a lot of fun!
Start Date: 18 Mar 2022 12:00 PM
End Date: 20 Mar 2022 12:00 PM
Location: Lake Glenbawn Recreation Area
Segenhoe, NSW 2337
Age Group: Boys, Girls, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
For more information please contact the Camp Director, Shawn Mepham
0) Is financial assistance available?
1) COVID19 Safe Plan
- Reduced number of participants, both campers and volunteers.
- All participants will be screened upon arrival at camp, including temperature checks. Anyone who has been unwell, or in a hotspot will be excluded.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- Strict plans in place should cold/ flu symptons be present, as per NSW schools. Parents will be notified of these plans ahead of camp.
- Sleeping and dining arrangements are adjusted to maintain appropriate social distancing between participants.
- Each Camp will have a dedicated COVID warden overseeing cleaning and hygiene.
- No visitors will be allowed to enter camp sites.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contact tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 14 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund