FUSE Camp is operated by the combined Special Religious Education teachers from the Central Coast. It is not just a school holiday camp it is a weekend long adventure. Campers will make new friends and be personally challenged as they take part in adrenaline based activities such as paddle boarding, giant swing, archery & much more. This will be an experience like no other!
Generous discount available for those in need. Apply and register online! Read more at: sunsw.org.au/kids-to-camp
Start Date: 03 Oct 2022 10:00 AM
End Date: 06 Oct 2022 4:00 PM
Location: CCC Central Coast (FKA Camp Toukley)
32B Evans Road
Canton Beach, NSW 2263
Age Group: Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
1. Is financial assistance available?
2. COVID19 Safe Plan
- All participants are encouraged to complete a Rapid Antigen Test, either at home or upon arrival. Anyone who is a close or household contact will be not be able to attend camp.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- If a participant develops any COVID-19 like symptoms while on camp, participants will be isolated and asked to complete a Rapid Antigen Test. If positive, Parents/Carers will be contacted to collect their children.
- Masks will be recommended during inside activities, with the exception of eating times.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contact tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 7 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund