FUSE Camp is operated by the combined Special Religious Education teachers from the Central Coast. It is not just a school holiday camp it is a week long adventure. Campers will make new friends and be personally challenged as they take part in adrenaline based activities such as quad bikes, giant swing, high ropes & much more. This will be an experience like no other!
Generous discount available for those in need. Apply and register online! Read more at: sunsw.org.au/kids-to-camp
Start Date: 27 Sep 2021 10:00 AM
End Date: 01 Oct 2021 2:00 PM
Location: CCC Central Coast (FKA Camp Toukley)
32B Evans Road
Canton Beach, NSW 2263
Age Group: Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
0) Is financial assistance available?
1) COVID19 Safe Plan
- Reduced number of participants, both campers and volunteers.
- All participants will be screened upon arrival at camp, including temperature checks. Anyone who has been unwell, or in a hotspot will be excluded.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- Strict plans in place should cold/ flu symptons be present, as per NSW schools. Parents will be notified of these plans ahead of camp.
- Sleeping and dining arrangements are adjusted to maintain appropriate social distancing between participants.
- Each Camp will have a dedicated COVID wardens overseeing cleaning and hygiene.
- No visitors will be allowed to enter camp sites.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contract tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 14 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund