Cricket Camp Girls Morning Sessions
For the first time, Cricket Camp is offering two morning sessions for Girls. Join us on Sunday and Monday morning, 8am to 2pm. As well as skills sessions, the girls will participate in bible input times, lunch and other fun activities. Each day is $20 and will include morning tea and lunch.
At cricket camp we have a whole team of leaders ready to train you and equip you for playing your best on the cricket pitch. With a range of experience and talent, we are keen to help you improve your game. Whether you are just starting out or have been playing for years, there is plenty to learn on camp. We also spend time each day hearing from God's word.
Cricket Camp T'shirts ($15) and Baggy Caps ($20) are available for purchase during Camp. We will also be running a Book Stall.
Up to 100% discount available for those in need! Apply and register online. Read more at: sunsw.org.au/kids-to-camp
Start Date: 02 Oct 2022 8:00 AM
End Date: 03 Oct 2022 2:00 PM
Location: Engedi Ministry Centre
580 Mamre Road
Alectown, NSW 2870
Age Group: Girls, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
Maria Buster | (02) 6769 1654 | 0428 360 724 | [email protected]
My name is Maria Buster. I am married to Steve we have 5 sons. Four of whom are married. My work involves caring for Boarders in an Anglican School. We are currently based in Tamworth but our family and Cricket Camp originated in Bourke. Resulting from a God given vision combining faith and love for Jesus with a passion for Cricket. Our family have naturally grown up with Cricket Camp! Cricket Camp,as well as the other SU sporting camps continue to be a great blessing to our family and hundreds of others.
1. Is financial assistance available?
2. COVID19 Safe Plan
- All participants are encouraged to complete a Rapid Antigen Test, either at home or upon arrival. Anyone who is a close or household contact will be not be able to attend camp.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- If a participant develops any COVID-19 like symptoms while on camp, participants will be isolated and asked to complete a Rapid Antigen Test. If positive, Parents/Carers will be contacted to collect their children.
- Masks will be recommended during inside activities, with the exception of eating times.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contact tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 7 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund