SAME CAMP – NEW LOCATION
Engedi Ministry Centre – between Parkers & Peak Hill
At cricket camp we have a whole team of leaders ready to train you and equip you for playing your best on the cricket pitch. With a range of experience and talent, we are keen to help you improve your game. Whether you are just starting out or have been playing for years, there is plenty to learn on camp. We do fielding drills, net sessions, indoor cricket and competitive 20/20 matches. Alongside the cricket we play laser skirmish, indoor games and many other fun activities. We also spend time each day hearing from God's word. This year’s theme is The Comeback King. Cricket Camp T'shirts ($15) and Baggy Caps ($20) are available for purchase during Camp. We will also be running a Book Stall.
Up to 100% discount available for those in need! Apply and register online. Read more at: sunsw.org.au/kids-to-camp
Start Date: 25 Sep 2021 12:00 PM
End Date: 28 Sep 2021 2:30 PM
Location: Engedi Ministry Centre
580 Mamre Road
Alectown, NSW 2870
Age Group: Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
Maria Buster | (02) 6769 1654 | 0428 360 724 | [email protected]
Peter Roe | 0439 904 959 |
Bill Buster | 0499 408 316 |
My name is Maria Buster. I am married to Steve we have 5 sons. Three of whom are married. My work involves caring for Boarders in an Anglican School. We are currently based in Tamworth but our family and Cricket Camp originated in Bourke. Resulting from a God given vision combining faith and love for Jesus with a passion for Cricket. Our family have naturally grown up with Cricket Camp! Cricket Camp,as well as the other SU sporting camps continue to be a great blessing to our family and hundreds of others.
0) Is financial assistance available?
1) COVID19 Safe Plan
- Reduced number of participants, both campers and volunteers.
- All participants will be screened upon arrival at camp, including temperature checks. Anyone who has been unwell, or in a hotspot will be excluded.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- Strict plans in place should cold/ flu symptons be present, as per NSW schools. Parents will be notified of these plans ahead of camp.
- Sleeping and dining arrangements are adjusted to maintain appropriate social distancing between participants.
- Each Camp will have a dedicated COVID wardens overseeing cleaning and hygiene.
- No visitors will be allowed to enter camp sites.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contract tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 14 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund