Create & Connect Camp Scotts Head
Create and Connect is an art and craft camp that gives girls an opportunity to create awesome art and craft and connect with God and others. This year we are sewing upcycled denim, making polymer clay jewellery, creating friendship bracelets, paper crafting and crocheting. Other activities include beach walks, outdoor fire, games and more.
The accommodation is right on the beach where girls will stay in dormitories and eat plenty of delicious food!
Up to 100% discount available for those in need! Apply and register online. Read more at: sunsw.org.au/kids-to-camp
Start Date: 13 Aug 2021 5:00 PM
End Date: 15 Aug 2021 1:00 PM
Location: Christian Youth Centre,
7 Banksia Crescent
Scotts Head, NSW 2447
Age Group: Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
0) Is financial assistance available?
1) COVID19 Safe Plan
- Reduced number of participants, both campers and volunteers.
- All participants will be screened upon arrival at camp, including temperature checks. Anyone who has been unwell, or in a hotspot will be excluded.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- Strict plans in place should cold/ flu symptons be present, as per NSW schools. Parents will be notified of these plans ahead of camp.
- Sleeping and dining arrangements are adjusted to maintain appropriate social distancing between participants.
- Each Camp will have a dedicated COVID wardens overseeing cleaning and hygiene.
- No visitors will be allowed to enter camp sites.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contract tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 14 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund
2) Create & Connect Camp - What arts and crafts are covered at camp?
This year we are sewing upcycled denim, making polymer clay jewellery, creating friendship bracelets, paper crafting and crocheting.