Chaffey Dam Water Sports Camp
This camp is for those who like the outdoors. There will be loads of opportunities to sail a catamaran, cruise on a canoe or ride on a sailboard. There will also be skiing, knee boarding, ski biscuits and wake boarding! If you get tired of the water or have a little too much sun, there will be loads of other things to do such as table tennis, volley ball, cricket, air hockey, football, or just chilling with friends. Apart from all that activity we will be spending time each day getting into God's word. There will also be a band and live music every day.
Start Date: 10 Jan 2022 2:00 PM
End Date: 15 Jan 2022 10:00 AM
Location: Nundle Road
BOWLING ALLEY POINT, NSW 2340
Age Group: Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0432 577 170
0) Is financial assistance available?
1) COVID19 Safe Plan
- Reduced number of participants, both campers and volunteers.
- All participants will be screened upon arrival at camp, including temperature checks. Anyone who has been unwell, or in a hotspot will be excluded.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- Strict plans in place should cold/ flu symptons be present, as per NSW schools. Parents will be notified of these plans ahead of camp.
- Sleeping and dining arrangements are adjusted to maintain appropriate social distancing between participants.
- Each Camp will have a dedicated COVID wardens overseeing cleaning and hygiene.
- No visitors will be allowed to enter camp sites.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contract tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 14 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund