– – Full-funding available for all SU Camps in NSW for anyone in drought-affected, drought and intense drought areas, see: edis.dpi.nsw.gov.au. Apply and register online! Read more at: sunsw.org.au/kids-to-camp. – –
Since it started way back in 1957, Camp Conqueror has always been about challenge. Conqueror finds its home in the Budawang Ranges, where we spend four days hiking through some of the South Coast’s most rugged and beautiful terrain. Even more important than the hike is the time we spend being challenged by who God is, what He has done and what that means for us today. Add to this a trip to the beach, great fun and loads of adventure, and you’ve got yourself a week that can’t be missed
Start Date: 11 Apr 2021 12:00 PM
End Date: 17 Apr 2021 12:00 PM
Location: NSW South Coast
Age Group: Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
EMAIL : [email protected]
Russell Avery - 0466 064 284
Stephen Dewhurst - 0425 187 531
1. COVID19 Safe Plan
- Reduced number of participants, both campers and volunteers.
- All participants will be screened upon arrival at camp, including temperature checks. Anyone who has been unwell, or in a hotspot will be excluded.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- Strict plans in place should cold/ flu symptons be present, as per NSW schools. Parents will be notified of these plans ahead of camp.
- Sleeping and dining arrangements are adjusted to maintain appropriate social distancing between participants.
- Each Camp will have a dedicated COVID wardens overseeing cleaning and hygiene.
- No visitors will be allowed to enter camp sites.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contract tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 14 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund