– – Full-funding available for all SU Camps in NSW for anyone in drought-affected, drought and intense drought areas, see: edis.dpi.nsw.gov.au. Apply and register online! Read more at: sunsw.org.au/kids-to-camp. – –
During camp, campers will participate in small group discussions about God and the Bible, and in creative building projects involving Lego. They will also have the opportunity to hear about the impact Jesus has had on the lives of their leaders and reflect/respond through songs, quiet times, and prayer. At the end of camp, each camper will be able to take home their camp folder, Brick Camp hat, Lego baseplate, Lego memory verse, and pictures of their Lego Bible story.
Start Date: 30 Jun 2021 10:00 AM
End Date: 02 Jul 2021 2:00 PM
Location: Lower Mountains Anglican Church
1 Wascoe Street
Glenbrook, NSW 2773
Age Group: Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
1. COVID19 Safe Plan
- Reduced number of participants, both campers and volunteers.
- All participants will be screened upon arrival at camp, including temperature checks. Anyone who has been unwell, or in a hotspot will be excluded.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- Strict plans in place should cold/ flu symptons be present, as per NSW schools. Parents will be notified of these plans ahead of camp.
- Sleeping and dining arrangements are adjusted to maintain appropriate social distancing between participants.
- Each Camp will have a dedicated COVID wardens overseeing cleaning and hygiene.
- No visitors will be allowed to enter camp sites.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contract tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 14 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund