Bake Off! Camp
"And with more than just baking… if you cook it, you eat it!
This weekend camp is full of opportunities to broaden your skills & expertise in the kitchen from fine-dine 3 course meals to a camp oven night, learn to bake sweets & treats & how to wield a variety of utensils! Connect with other campers, rise to the challenges & learn more about Jesus with caring female leaders who love to read God's Word the Bible & share His love!
Register now to be a part of the fun!"
Start Date: 20 May 2022 5:00 PM
End Date: 22 May 2022 2:00 PM
Location: Loomberah Hall
1210 Loomberah Rd
Loomberah, NSW 2340
Age Group: Girls, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
0) Is financial assistance available?
1) COVID19 Safe Plan
- Reduced number of participants, both campers and volunteers.
- All participants will be screened upon arrival at camp, including temperature checks. Anyone who has been unwell, or in a hotspot will be excluded.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- Strict plans in place should cold/ flu symptons be present, as per NSW schools. Parents will be notified of these plans ahead of camp.
- Sleeping and dining arrangements are adjusted to maintain appropriate social distancing between participants.
- Each Camp will have a dedicated COVID warden overseeing cleaning and hygiene.
- No visitors will be allowed to enter camp sites.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contact tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 14 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund