Ag At The Centre
Enjoy a taste of farm life, right in the Centre of NSW. Have you ever milked a cow, and then made ice cream with the fresh milk? What about cooking in a camp oven? Camped in a shearing shed? These are just some of the fun things you will get to do on Camp, as well as other farm work like fencing and feeding sheep. And a movie under the stars, a bonfire, and night games are also part of the fun as you make new friends and learn about Jesus and yourself.
Up to 100% discount available for those in need! Apply and register online. Read more at: sunsw.org.au/kids-to-camp
Start Date: 03 Oct 2022 10:30 AM
End Date: 08 Oct 2022 2:30 PM
TOTTENHAM, NSW 2873
Age Group: Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12
SHARE THIS EVENT
Best ten days of my year
“Ten days on a Scripture Union Family Mission with my family each summer are the best ten days of my year.”
Matthew Frankham and Nicole Fragar | [email protected]
Hi! I am a farmer and wool classer with a love of God. I grew up in a Christian home, and at about 6 yrs made a personal commitment to God. At age 16, I chose to be baptised to show others that I had decided to follow Him and wanted Him in control of my life. I have been involved in primary kids camps for a few years now, helped organise church picnics, have led on several different high-school camps. Matt and I would love to see this camp continue to grow, honour God, and become a great place for high schoolers to come and hear the Gospel.
I'm just a local Boilermaker and Youth Leader. My walk started when I was 15, I grew up in a non-Christian family and found Christ through a friend who I respect a lot. I have led on camps and missions before and was a part of the Organising of Nyngan's Local Youth Group. This isn’t my first time directing a camp, but Nicole and I still maintain a lot of support from Scripture Union and experienced team members. I've got a passion for running activities for young people and although this camp is only young my hope is that it can grow into something really great.
1. Is financial assistance available?
2. COVID19 Safe Plan
- All participants are encouraged to complete a Rapid Antigen Test, either at home or upon arrival. Anyone who is a close or household contact will be not be able to attend camp.
- All participants' health will be monitored throughout camp.
- If a participant develops any COVID-19 like symptoms while on camp, participants will be isolated and asked to complete a Rapid Antigen Test. If positive, Parents/Carers will be contacted to collect their children.
- Masks will be recommended during inside activities, with the exception of eating times.
- SUNSW will keep records for all participants to enable contact tracing in the event of a participant having a positive test within 7 days of camp.
- In the event of the camp needing to be cancelled due to COVID19 all participants will receive a full refund